Sunday, October 28, 2007

Getting Started

Last spring my friend, Wendy, was visiting me in Paris. We were talking about my upcoming trip to Missouri for a Women's Conference and she asked me if I'd start a blog so that people will be able to keep in touch after the conference. So, here it is. I had to wait until I had another friend, Jan, here to help me know what the heck a blog was and how to set one up! So thanks for your help, Girls, here we go!!

In less than two weeks I'll be in Cape Girardeau at La Croix Church to share at a weekend for women. Chris, the music minister, wrote and asked me what I wanted to see happen during the weekend. That was a very good question that I had to really think about. Of course I want women to enjoy being together, have fun, be refreshed, learn a thing or two, but I realized that more than anything I want them to fall in love with Jesus.


After Cape Girardeau I'll be in Columbia, Missouri at Woodcrest Chapel, then on to Chattanooga. I'll be back in Paris on November 20, just in time for a major train strike that will leave me jetlagged and wondering how to get home!!

I hope to post on a regular basis, unless of course I decide to go on strike myself...or never find a way home from the airport!!

Thanks for logging on. Hope to see you here very often!

Angela


For more info on the conference go to http://www.lacroixchurch.org/.


For info on Woodcrest Chapel in Columbia, go to www.woodcrest.org


7 comments:

Isaacson said...

Sure wish Missouri was closer to Texas! Miss you! (looking at your profile....how old???) :D

Remember Who You Are said...

Yep..those years keeping ticking by!! Wish you could come to the conference!!! when will I see you again??

Steve and Ruth said...

Fantastic conference! I laughed. I cried. It moved me. Thanks for sharing your heart.
Oh My Gosh! I listened to Brian's song on myspace. What an amazing talent! You are so blessed!

Irene Ayieko said...

Dear Servant of God Angela Beise, I shall never be the same again. I know so I can feel it. Crying in your arms was the best experience of my life. You lifted my life so so much during the LaCroix Women Conference. You are a "Mighty Woman of Valour". Thank you for helping me see
God has not forsaken me no matter what I go through. I have become exposed due to my financial and so many problems that I have encountered in my life. Not because I don't know God. Sometimes I have wondered if I should still continue confessing God's goodness to me when there doesn't seem anything good in my life. Now I know I should keep up interceding for the people and witnessing of the goodness of God because he is good even in my weaknesses. I love you Angela, and I thank God for you, Irene Ayieko

BexInTheCity said...

hey angela!
thanks for the word God gave me through you tonight at Woodcrest!! You are amazing... and your family is beautiful!!
Becky Teague

CrazyDeb said...

It was so great seeing you tonight! Thanks for taking time to come and see us - I know it wasn't JUST to see Piet and Carol! Your message was powerful and something I needed very much as were your hugs. Give Jim, Rachel, Michael, and Maree hugs for me!!

Debbie

Joni said...

Angela,

You were a HUGE blessing to the women of Take T.W.O./Woodcrest this week. Thanks for coming.
I so appreciate you modeling a realist, vibrant, and humble relationship with God. It encouraged me and reminded me of God's true nature. You are expanding the kingdom dear lady. Thank you for your sacrifice.
Much love,
Joni Griffin